Saturday, November 10, 2007

Getxo


Although I was born in Bilbao, my hometown is Getxo. It is a coastal town which is 20 miles from Bilbao, the most important city of the county.
It is a very big city and it has a lot of activities to entertain. It not only has two beaches where you can sunbathe in summer, but also a lot of places to be with your friends at the weekends.
In this town, people go to a place which is near one beach to entertain themselves and there, there is a cinema and a lot of restaurants.
I like this town because there is a pedestrian area where children can play without worrying about the means of transport. Moreover, I like it because you have a lot to do in Getxo and if you want to go to another town you have a lot of means of transport.
On the other hand, I think that the means of transport you have to use are a bit expensive.

No comments: